Re: napco ma1016e local communication

thanks for reply,

My panel is not monitored.  I really should not be wasting my time and energy
on this panel.  Its more of a personal thing, a challenge if you will. I got
the panel, lcd keypads brand new for next to nothing.  The system works great
I just hate using the keypad to program it. I think the main reason I'm
wasting my time is that I want to use the quick loader software.

Thanks  RJ