Re: San Antonio

Last time I checked San Antonio was reported as the 7th largest city in the
country. It is also located in Texas. If you work legally in Texas in the
security industry you need to be registered.
http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/psb/individual/individual_search.aspx If you
know the name of anyone working in Texas it's easy to simply go on line and
find out who they work for (once the paperwork catches up - it is a
government run site). Then you can look up that company and find out where
they work. Stalking is optional at that point.