Re: Google Robert L Bass

I thought this newsgroup was to help others out with alarm related issues.
It seems it has become nothing but a gossip session at the local beauty
parlor.

Some people in this room are just plain hateful. If you don't like what
another person has done or is saying, IGNORE them. It's easy.

I have read tons on this newsgroup. Some of which I did not like.. but I
didn't go after anyone. I left well enough alone. Everyone is entitled to
their own opinion and is free to say what they want when they want, but it
seems that it's getting out of hand here.

I'm starting to see more posts about how people are angry and mad at each
other then post about a 2412 series smoke detector giving false alarms due
to spiders getting into the chamber.

If everyone is going to go after everyone else in this room, they should try
to limit it to their own post. I guess I would not mind it as much if
someone started their own thread to go after someone and not post comments
in a thread that had a question about some device or what not.

Just my thoughts....