Re: Google Robert L Bass

On Dec 8, 12:58=EF=BF=BDpm, "Matthew Stanley" <mstan...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> I thought this newsgroup was to help others out with alarm related issues.=

> It seems it has become nothing but a gossip session at the local beauty
> parlor.
>
> Some people in this room are just plain hateful. If you don't like what
> another person has done or is saying, IGNORE them. It's easy.
>
> I have read tons on this newsgroup. Some of which I did not like.. but I
> didn't go after anyone. I left well enough alone. Everyone is entitled to
> their own opinion and is free to say what they want when they want, but it=

> seems that it's getting out of hand here.
>
> I'm starting to see more posts about how people are angry and mad at each
> other then post about a 2412 series smoke detector giving false alarms due=

> to spiders getting into the chamber.
>
> If everyone is going to go after everyone else in this room, they should t=
ry
> to limit it to their own post. I guess I would not mind it as much if
> someone started their own thread to go after someone and not post comments=

> in a thread that had a question about some device or what not.
>
> Just my thoughts....

Should you consider taking your own advice, you might just consider
ummmm  ........ ignoring it. You might also contemplate that which
made you post your objection in the first place. Could it be that if
you ignore it, you then seem to be condoning the bad behavior? I mean,
after all, something must have made you comment on the situation .....
right?  Could it be that when you see bad behavior, you feel obligated
to point it out? ...... try to convince those that are obnoxious to
not be that way?  Try to get nasty people to be more understanding of
others?  Try to tone down the situation and persuade the insufferable
to ease up and be forgiving and amicable?

And what if they don't? What if they just keep on being obnoxious and
nasty and doing things to people? What if they go real life with you
and call your employer and tell them lies about you? What if the
person who's doing this has got a history in Usenet, going back over a
decade, of doing the same thing to people in other groups? What if the
person has been caught numerous times lying and causing disruption
under assumed names ..... such as making believe he's a competitors
dissatisfied customer on his competitors website? How about if he
caused people to lose their jobs because they disagreed with him? How
about if he consitantly lied to end users who come here for advice by
tellling them that alarm companys are not compitant or trustworthy?
What would you say if this person was a convicted felon in the alarm
trade and that his sole and entire goal in posting in this group was
to direct people away from alarm installation companys and buy
equipment from him instead?

Would you like to hear some more?  I can post for about an hour or so
on all the nasty rotten things this bastard has done to this group and
to people over the years. ....................or you can just ignore
it all.

We'll just ignore your ignoring the fact that Bass is a disfunctional
son of a bitch who doesn't give a shit what he does to anyone as long
as he makes a sale here.

You'll just have to decide which is better to do.