Re: OT: Physicians for a National Health Program

Now there is an idea...Since Canada is an ally, and right next door, and
their healthcare system works just fine, why not just let Canada
takeover or ailing Amercian healthcare system? Call it a business
transaction if you like, so we Amercians can spend more time on building
up our weapons arsenals.

Jim Rojas