Re: OT: Physicians for a National Health Program

You haven't listened to enough public radio lately. I think you need to do a
little more yoga and go hug a tree for a while to reduce your stress. We're
all God's children and need to be protected from ourselves. The government
needs to pay for everything related to health care. We shouldn't have to
work for it. I think you need some time to meditate further on this. You'll
see the wisdom of Hillary's plan and of being protected by earth mother
Hillary and her giant big wet sloppy cosmic vagina.

On Dec 7, 10:21?am, Jim Rojas <jro...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> We cannot afford to be silent any longer...
>
> http://www./about_pnhp.php
>
> About PNHP
> Physicians for a National Health Program is a single issue organization
> advocating a universal, comprehensive single-payer national health
> program. PNHP has more than 14,000 members and chapters across the
> United States.

Hello?    Hello?

Hillary?     is that you?

Yep .... it must be.

I can't think of any other ignoramus that would think that anything
like health care could be administered by one orgainization,
especially the govenment.