Re: Wiring in Winter

Just Looking wrote:
> Come to Texas in August and work in the attic until noon.

That's plain dumb.  Get all your runs done before 0900.  Yes, it means
you'll have to start at 0830 or so, but hey... the "early bird", 'n all
that.  ;-)

> It's only 140 F
> and 100% humidity.

Try workin' in -25 C.  That'll put some frost on that hair on our face.

> When you look like you just fell into a swimming pool
> with all your clothes on, then you can call me wuss.

You're talkin' to a guy that lives on the "wet" coast.  I could call you
a "wuss" almost every day.