Re: Police Monitoring Alarm Accounts.....

Robert

Any type of timeframe when West Hartford stopped monitoring?
Within the last couple of years or longer than that?
How long were they monitoring and why did they stop...insurance
reasons, liability, or too much to handle.
I can call Chief Strillacci, but he might have a biased opinion.

Thanks
Norm Mugford

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html