Re: Ademco Vista 20 X10 programming question

> ...I can only imagine his call to you...

Perhaps if you knew how and where to look thing up you wouldn't need
such a vivid imagination.  The call was more like this.

Bob: I need help programming X10...

Me: Just a sec.  Let me check the manual...

[click... wait... click... wait...]

Me: OK, here it is.  There's a file on Honeywell's MyWeb Tech that
says how to do it.  I'll email it to you and post it in ASA so anyone
who needs to know can read it.

In between looking up the answer and sharing it with the gentleman,
we also had time to laugh at the idiots who post the sort of thing
you just did.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass