Re: Police Monitoring Alarm Accounts.....

> Any help would be appreciated.

http://www.uptexas.org/index.cfm?FuseAction=Page&PageID=000259
There is a program called DAM (Direct Alarm Monitoring) in a place called
University Park, Texas (
http://www.citytowninfo.com/places/texas/university-park a suburb in the
Dallas, Texas area) that has its own central station. It uses Bosch
(Radionics at the time it started) receivers. You can see from the
demographic that this is a wealthy upper middle class neighborhood. It is
heavy duty Republican so Bass would be in abject misery if he lived anywhere
near the place. At least he would be happy that alarm companies aren't
charging 'excessive' fees for monitoring. I bet that with the tax base
burden there it means that the monitoring is probably costing the home
owners far more than if they paid their own monitoring bills and lived
elsewhere.