Re: A tough one to break into!

Speaking of stuff....

Recently I was doing a service call in a neighborhood where I have installed
a bunch of custom systems.  I noticed across the street a sign in the front
yard of a lady I told to get somebody else.  She never paid her bill unless
she wanted something.  She was too lazy to learn to use her alarm, she
tripped it all the time, even with remotes she couldn't seem to disarm
before the huge entry delay on her garage doors.

I was kinda glad to see the ADT sign in her yard.  They deserve each other.
I was actually disappointed to see the installer was too lazy to remove my
decals from the windows.

--
Sincerly,
The guy who makes the final decision