Re: A tough one to break into!

news:47535ed4$0$513$815e3792@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Found this one on the web today;
> http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/elrobo/stupidalarms/?action=view&current=bad_install_1.jpg

Hmmm....  I'll have to save that picture to use a training guide for
installers for that day when I throw in the towel and quit doing all my
installs custom.

I get so tired of people asking for a good comprehensive alarm, watching me
while I price out each level of equipment and then angrily shout at me that
the door knocker guy promised them an alarm system for free that included
everything I quoted and more for less per month.  I know its a lie.  They
know its a lie, but I just won't fight that battle anymore.  I just walk out
knowing I have wasted my time again, and vowing to never visit that house
again.

About a year ago I started a list of names and addresses in an independent
database of people like this.  Any call that makes me uncomfortable now the
first thing I do is check my dead beat database.

Maybe I should sell that list to one of the hack and slash companies.  LOL.
They are after all "qualified" leads.  (NOT)

--
Sincerly,
The guy who makes the final decision

The Security Consultant