Re: Uplink Network/Line costs?

We don't charge a "premium", more like a few bucks more per month on top of
the normal monitoring fees.
Keep in mind that the Uplink AnyNet is not a full reporting unit, we use it
to send Burg & Fire (two signals, plus some trouble and test sigs) it won't
send you detailed events. There are other, more expensive, units that can
send all signals.

--
**Crash Gordon**