Re: Thorn Autocall

That's the price you pay with addressable systems. If one device starts
shorting out, or begins doing weird things, all devices after the
affected module will start reporting corrupt data, thus false alarms &
troubles.

The best way I found troubleshoot these problems is to isolate the
module. I remove & deprogram the offending module from the system and
see if the trouble goes away. I can't tell you how many times I have
found heavy condensation, bugs, or even modules filled with water
because someone decided that pressure washing everything in sight was a
good idea at the time.

Jim Rojas