Re: FS: (18) LCD1901HD 19" HD LCD MONITORS, NEW IN BOX

Many of these larger suppliers have way too much overhead. The mom & pop
suppliers have the right idea...no need for large showrooms for dealers
that only may show up once or twice a month.

ADI needs to amend or get rid of their pricing structure. It's what kept
me away all these years. $32 for a 5816 transmitter, while ADT pays $18
or less. So I just buy them online for the same price ADT gets them for.

I purchase 420 TVL dome cameras overseas for under $25 each. Sony or
Sharp chipset, and includes IR LED. The best ADI can do is $80-$118 or
more. When I order overseas, I buy 50 at a time, and get it shipped EMS
express mail. It is usually at my door within 3-5 days tops. That is
just as good as UPS.

Dealers need to really shop around. The internet is a treasure trove of
information, for those who care to stay competitive.

Jim Rojas