Re: FS: (18) LCD1901HD 19" HD LCD MONITORS, NEW IN BOX

>I have seen an average of 300-500 percent markups at ADI and other
>wholesalers.

Why didn't you tell me all this earlier? With those kinds of margins I know
I am at the wrong end of this business. I really don't fully understand
this. How is it that Richardson's and so many before them (Aritech,
Arrowhead distribution, Defensive Security, Alarm Supply, etc.) bailed or
went under? What the heck kind of ROI were they looking for anyway?