Re: Oh Sh** Moment

I was working on a 440V 1500 Amp fire water pump in NYC 20+ years ago.
Building super swore he shut off the power. Luckily I treat it like it
was live anyway. My screwdriver slipped out of my hands and melted in
half when it hit the power terminals...all I saw was a blue flash...I
could not see anything but blue for hours...my fault for trusting
someone else like that. I was connecting relays to monitoring pump run,
and pump power failure for the gravity tank on the roof. I took the rest
of the day off... :)

Jim Rojas