Re: Oh Sh** Moment

My brother in law went right through the ceiling, and landed on a small
glass dining room table...He wasn't hurt at all due to his experience in
bar fights. The customer used 1/2" particle board on the attic floor,
and it got wet from the AC flex vents. The customer was nice enough to
claim partial responsibility. Let's just say it could have cost me big
time. I paid for the table & repair, the customer had his contractor
brother do the drywall repair at cost...and yes it was popcorn ceilings.

Jim Rojas