Re: Ademco Lynx Zone Customization?

On Aug 20, 12:23 am, Frank Olson <Use-the-email-
li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> briansgooglegroupem...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > Hello,
>
> > On an Ademco Lynx REN system, is there any way to make an Interior
> > Follower zone arm in "Instant" mode.  Normally Interior Follower zones
> > arm only in "Away" mode.
>
> > Thanks in advance.
>
> Is it only the one zone you're trying to arm?  How many more are
> programmed as "interior follower"?

Frank, no, I'm trying to arm all zones.  I only have a single motion
detector, and it is an interior follower zone.  All other zones are
either perimeter or entry/exit.  The Lynx has three arming modes:
Away, Stay, and Instant (or Stay-Instant).  Since Stay and Instant are
both "stay" modes, they don't arm the interior followers.  Well, I'd
like to use "Instant" as my night mode and would like the motion
detector armed at night since nobody should be walking around
downstairs where it is located.

Thanks!