Re: Takeover standards

I've downloaded lots of Z1100E systems in the past
but not in the last 10 or 15 years.  Their software
ran on Windows machines but that was so many
years ago that the only machines old enough to still
be compatible are lying under a pile of used Brinks
stuff in your garage.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass