The best security&protection products manufacture in China

Shenzhen Beishun Technology Co., Ltd specializes in manufacturing CCTV
cameras, including All-in-One cameras, Color & B/W box CCD cameras,
Dome cameras, IR & Waterproof CCD cameras and Mini cameras, etc. We
provide OEM and ODM service for all our customers. In the meantime, we
also sell products without logos and labels. Quality standards and
approvals are in accordance to buyers' requests.
As one of top leading CCTV camera provider in mainland China, Shenzhen
Beishun Technology Co., Ltd specializes in the researching,
manufacturing & distributing of CCD camera as an integration. Now,
Beishun has gotten German TUV ISO9000 approval and Beishun Series CCD
cameras are all inspected as "passed" by the Inspection Center of
Public Security Ministry.
With the Beishun's business philosophy of " demand as the guide,
technology as the basic, quality as the fundamentality and
distribution as the bibcock ", Beishun has all along attached great
importance to the research and development of hi-tech products with a
big amount invested annually. We have setup a all-around service
system comprised of fore-sale, on-sale and after-sale service, which
brings great convenience for our customers, helps to strengthen the
captured markets and enlarge the new markets.
It is the professional technology advantage, innovative exploitation
and aggressive personnel team that make Beishun Technology Co., Ltd.
Develop rapidly towards the the goal of being as a giant in China's
Safety Guard Industry.

Contact:Kevin Xu
Tel: +86 755 8340 2858 mobile phone:+86 136 8496 4567
Fax:+86 755 8340 8158
skype:xuchangyuan
msn: xuchangyuan@xxxxxxx
mail: sales4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.cctv-beishun.com
add:4F, Block 127,Jindi Industrial Zone, Shazui Road,Futian District,
Shenzhen 518048, China