Vista 20P Zone Descriptor Programming

I recently added an RF sensor at zone 37 to my Vista 20P system. I was
able to program all but the descriptors for the zone.  I can't figure
out how to enter the alpha descriptors "Garage-Outside." According to
the programming manual, the codes should be 089 (garage) and 140
(outside). Any help is greatly appreciated.