Re: Jpeg2000 DVR + Remore Viewer software - can I get audio?

JPEG 2000 is a royalty free wavelet compression. Cheap guys (that otherwise
make a very expensive box like the Mitsubishi DVR) use that video
compression algorithm. I don't recall someone actually naming their product
after the standard, but it could have happened. Still I think you need to
look a little harder for the actual manufacturer.