Jpeg2000 DVR + Remore Viewer software - can I get audio?

Hi
I have a four cam Jpeg 2000 set up in my house and I can watch it over
the internet. I use the DVR Remote Viewer 1.3 software.
The DVR box has jacks for audio and I'd like to hook one up. The
software viewer does not seem to have any audio controls though.
Is the Remote Viewer software audio enabled?
The DVR box also has jacks for sensors, such as door plungers and
glass break sensors.
Is the software enabled for those?
If not can I use other software with my Jpeg2000?
Thanks.
Also, is there a homepage for the manufacturer of the Jpeg2000 or the
Remote Viewer software?