Pete dancing naked in the streets?

It seems a French company called Schneider Electric purchased Pelco today. I
am sure Pete is dancing naked in the street babbling some French crap in
celebration. I never used Pelco much. Not much reason to start using what
we'll have to start calling Schneider that I can see. I wonder if they'll
have the buy two cameras and get a free Citroen, Peugeot, or Renault
promotion. Doesn't matter anyway, you can't drive French crap in the U.S.,
even if they give it away.

http://www.schneider-electric.com/documents/press-releases/en/shared/2007/08/press_release_pelco_EN.pdf