Re: Having the Big C you see who your friends are

No I wayed 210 at time and failing to maintain would be negligance but these
steps looked OK and just collapsed due to an engineering problem the
homeowner would not have had knowledge of so they said there was no
negligence.
isnt this such a great country we livein.

If i came to your home tonight for dinner and in your dinning room theres a
magnificant chandilier that ha been hanging for sevral years and looks to be
safe and during dinner it came down and every one got hurt from flying glass
your home owners policy pays $1000 to 5000 total towards medical bills and
thats it becuse the chandilier looked ok and you did nothing wrong as the
hostess to make it fall down it is an accident and you are not liable and
your insurance does not cover any thing other than medical cap it has which
is $1000.00 to 5000  thats it.

you could go after person who hung light but in my case the stairs were over
100 years old and no one to go after for a faulty design.
So as i said i have dropped all my residentail work.
in fact my buisness insurance went down  in cost because i no longer do
residential work.