Re: Having the Big C you see who your friends are

Owner had no liabity becuse it was ruled an accident.

imagine that you pay into home owners insurance thinking any one getting
hurt on your property is covered and in fact they are not covered and you
are not liable unless the
injury occured by you the home owners negligance.
commercail property policys are different. they pay fr all injurys thats why
they get scammed all the time.

Im already doing alot of consulatnt type work with electrical contratcors
and my professional fire photography and writiing is also making some money
so i have concidered going that way if i have to.