Re: New House Alarm - Am I locked out?

tourman wrote:

> This is YOUR property and
>they have no business putting any sort of hold on it (which amounts to
>a lien of sorts). And above all, don't listen to the bleating on the
>ng in response to this post that you may be cheating someone out of
>monies owed. Most of that, with rare exception, is bullshit !!

According to most monitoring contracts, mine included - there is a
clause that states the dialer belongs to me.  Since the dialer is
integrated on the board - I retain ownership of the board unless the
customer has fulfilled his contract.

Nobody is clear on if a contract was made by the builder and the
installing company, (and fulfilled or not) thus, no one here can say
for sure who's property it is.