Why

Looking for ideas.
I have an alarm system in a government building basement. A computer room
with 2 large AC units, a walk in UPS, Wires top and bottom all over a raised
floor ect.   It is a Moose Z2000 4 key pads tow door strikes 16 zones two
batteries ect. It's been there ten years  I have changed the main board
three times in the ten years. I like it but it gets a fit every so often.
Monday I was called the keypad keeps beeping for a long time. I found some
entry time was changed to an odd number and a zone changes I know now one go
in to the prograhaming I looked at the printer log and memory.

Why and How.  Cellphone next to the keypad? Generator starting?