Re: PC1553 Home Security System Problem

As long as I have been in this business you'd think I'd have figured out a
way to catch those wires moving around on the terminals by themselves. Maybe
a camera trained on the terminal strip set to record on motion? I know if I
could catch those wires in the act I could figure out a foolproof way to
lock them down.