Re: Did we get answer on Ion smoke disposal

On Apr 15, 1:22 pm, "Nick Markowitz Jr." <nick-markow...@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> While back there was apost on disposing of large amounts of Ionazation
> smokes properly did we ever get a correct answer how to do it. <

Throw them in the fucking river, Nick. If the Scuba Squad ever
questions you about it tell them you didn't do it. Tell them giant
rats tunneled into your office and used the old smokes to build a
nest.
Jesus H Christ you guys have the strangest issues.
Whenever New Yorkers have something difficult to dispose of we visit
the swampland in East Rutherford.