Re: Quality Ademco Engineering

Robert L Bass wrote:

>> Nomen is wrong, it is all there in a list,
>> Please use it as it was put there for
>> you...
>
>I use the MyWeb Tech site all the time.
>It's one of the best resources online (well,
>other than my own website that is).

It is a nice resource.  It's intended for industry pros that buy stuff
through distribution.  You seem to thing it's okay to dole out the
login credentials to everyone.

>> I guess Nomen flipped my switch as every
>> day I and my team members receive calls
>> from many folks that don't care enough to
>> even read a manual and feel they are just
>> entitled to be walked through whatever, and
>> then want to abuse us when lack of
>> preparation on their part causes an issue.
>> I drive to jobsites and training appointments
>> every weekday, typically 4 days (and nights)
>> out each week and the guys that put this
>> stuff in on the vast majority have no previous
>> training or even entry level education to
>> prepare them for the job. The I read here
>> how it is the manufacturer's fault.
>
>What?!?  No college degree?  Whatever you
>do, don't use the word, primate.  It makes
>some people go bananas.  :^)   [private joke]

He didn't say anything about a college degree.  I suspect he's up to
his eyeballs from calls resulting in your non-existing support from
end-users.  That makes MY hold time longer, and I do read the manuals.
>> Guess I will catch some grief for
>> responding but hey, I have writen the truth about how I feel.
>
>Grief comes with the territory.  You
>sometimes need a thick skin in this
>newsgroup but it's not all that bad.
>It's nice to have someone from the
>manufacturing side post.  I hope you'll
>stick around and continue to participate.

I hope he will tell his boss to change the MyWebTech login to
individual users, and report you for theft.