Re: GASP!!!! And I didn't even buy a ticket!!!

Nick Markowitz Jr. wrote:
> But what amazes me is how many people are so gullible and fall for this
> crap. Had a next door neighbor to my mom loose everything , several hundered
> thousand in the Nigerian Scam. Despite being told by Pittsburgh Bunco Cops
> and Postal Inspectors  it was a scam up till his last week alive he believed
> he was going to get the money and a friend who had a real-estate business
> lost all his money as well.

I wanna know how a fool and his money got together in the first place.

Sometimes people need to be beat over the head to get the message... and here
are a few cluebats:

http://home.rica.net/alphae/419coal/
http://www.snopes.com/crime/fraud/nigeria.asp
http://www.scambusters.org/NigerianFee.html
http://www.quatloos.com/scams/nigerian.htm
http://www.419eater.com/

This one is particularly comprehensive, listing 542 different versions!
http://potifos.com/fraud/