Re: GASP!!!! And I didn't even buy a ticket!!!

But what amazes me is how many people are so gullible and fall for this
crap. Had a next door neighbor to my mom loose everything , several hundered
thousand in the Nigerian Scam. Despite being told by Pittsburgh Bunco Cops
and Postal Inspectors  it was a scam up till his last week alive he believed
he was going to get the money and a friend who had a real-estate business
lost all his money as well.
What's that old P.T Barnum Statement