your memory needed

I started out as a customer of Telecom Security 23 years ago and was
"sold" on ending up with ADT as my supplier.
I now want to stop paying for service/monitoring and install a cqr GSM
dialler to my system.
I cant find any spec or even a reference to my system anywhere; it
says dss 860 uk on the wall box, the remote panel has a flap down
plastic panel that coves fire green cross and an american looking
police shield button.

Anyone know how I should wire up the dialler?