Re: ISC East Rollcall

Jim wrote:
> I was under the impression that the ISC show was for the trade  ....
> only.

> I never noticed any applications that offered attendance to the public
> or "consumers".

The catagories are Exhibitor and Attendee.     Presumably the Attendees
are going there to make purchases or get information for future
purchases,  therefore making them consumers.    Sorry if you found my
nomenclature misleading.

Anyway, are you or any of your cronies going--or are you just sitting
at your keyboard contributing to the general strife and isolationism of
this group while the movers and shakers are invigorating the state of
the industry with their hands-on participation?