Re: ISC East Rollcall

TBkGuard-Google@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Jim wrote:
> > I never noticed any applications that offered attendance to the public or "consumers".
=============

Hey Jim,

Have you ever actually seen an application?

I am the president of a multi-faceted conglamorate of companies with
major interests in real estate, construction, finance, transportation,
hospitals and healthcare and insurance industries.  Internally, we have
interests in human resources and corporate security.

Out of curiousity, I just went back to check an attendee application.
There are catagories for almost every one of our above involvements
plus others we would qualify under also.

LoL, your funny.    I wonder if I should contact the ISC and tell them
that Jim the Alarm Installer from OshKosh, Wyoming or somewhere thinks
I am not qualified to attend and could they please let me know if I'm
truly welcome.

Yes, we are consumers.