Re: Per Hour Charge

"Russell Brill" <russwbrill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:z4JQg.738$o71.192@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> "Crash Gordon" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > Depends.
> > On true install we'd do it by bid, which is usually based on how many
> > manhours we think it's gonna take. If it's a small job...adding a one
wire
> > or something like that we'd do it by manhour + cog + profit.
> >
> > 75-85 bucks is common around here.
> > I know one guy that charges 35.00 but he's a looney toon...I wouldn't
> > start
> > my truck up for only 35 bucks.
> >

> Problem is, there's getting to be more of the $35 ass wipes
everywhere......
> UGH.....

Yup, they are the guys that were making 15 bucks and hour, last week,
working for someone that was paying all of the overhead for them. Now they
figure they can be in business for themselves and $35 an hour is big time.
Problem is, their whole business is on the dashboard of their truck and they
are only working half a much because their life style was based on the $15
an hour. Gives them more time to drink beer.