Security systems with PC interface

Hi folks,

I'm looking for a home security system that would allow the future
addition of a PC for further monitoring.

The ultimate goal is to hook it up to a home automation system so that
if a hallway PIR picks up movement then the hallway light turns on,
etc.

I know there's a Bosch one out there that supports X10, but that's
about as much info as I've been able to find so far!

Any thoughts?

matt