Re: Zone 803 CIE135 Burglarly on Ademco 128B Panel?

Someone will get to replace that AlarmNet C ("C" to be replace by "G") unit
soon as it will stop working when the AMP network goes away Feb 2008.
I have used Internet monitoring (Bosch 9133TTLE and 4020i and Napco NetLink
NL-MOD). Actually it works well. The "flakey" part comes in when the ISP
provides spotty service and the Internet  monitoring "discovers" the outages
the ISP usually pays no attention to.
Even if you never use it for alarm moniitoring it sure can speed up
downloading panels (versus using PSTN phone lines).