Re: Zone 803 CIE135 Burglarly on Ademco 128B Panel?

803 mean that the device at ecp address 3 is having a trouble or alarm and
the 135 is the actual trouble or alarm number

do you have an alarm net device on your system?

usually they are at address ecp 3...

iMWdnZZdOLHAK5bYnZ2dnUVZ_o-dnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx