Re: I wish this was fiction

This is one of the long list of reasons I no longer deal with residential
for any thing.
I have a couple commercail accounts i did there homes and thats that.
Its the old story It is never going to happen to me story.
I stay away from non profit groups, churches, socail clubs, bars and
restraunts they have  too many assholes on the boards, bad reputations and
notorius track records.
or my brother in law can do it cheaper and better nonsense.
Like I say call your brother in law and do not call me any more and good
bye.  I will not take high risk clients who do not do the right thing.

Same with my wifes church offfered years ago to put in a fire system. no we
do not need it.
then insurance company said they could save $5000.00 a year in premiums if
they put one in.
 Of course they assumed $5000.00 would give them a total fire system and
were shocked when the bids came in 3 times that .Did not put system in like
they were suppose to and got penalised by the insurance company .
Needless to say Im staying out of this one they can open the book and throw
the dart I offered to help the ass holes out 20 years ago when it was
resonable and they could have been saving money all these years . But again
it is never going to happen to them and the church is nothing but a fire
trap and local AHJ  does nothing to make sure churches are safe and 2 city
firefighters lost there lives because of it couple years ago at a different
church .
Of course if something happens and insurance refuses to pay all your going
to get is them being cry babys and how they were victimised by the system.

I would rather get rid of 30 pain in the ass customers and keep 3 good ones
than put up with the horse shit.
dumped 6 more accounts this summer.
Who ever took them i wish them luck getting there money and keeping there
sanity.