Do NOT use TERANEWS - They are THIEVES

To anyone who uses Teranews I would suggest you drop them and cancel your credit card.

To anyone thinking ofjoining Teranews, Iwould recommend you do NOT. I signed up for one of Teranews "free" accounts with a newly issued Mastercard. Idid not use the card for ANYTHING else. When I got my next statement, I foundthe card had been maxed out, and over the limit!

Teranews used my credit card details and bought thousands of dollars at my expense.  Do not use Teranews at any costs as you will get ripped off.

Concerned Citizen.

er
er

n3kebkv6kciyvfh4hlqj6bcbeuz5oxx9bd8oztj79a70jg5evv
ekscpcs5m6d9l0pe