Re: Tool pouch search

I "home" all my tools, and garbage to just inside the client's front door so
I don't forget stuff. I leave my truck key with the panel key hanging in the
alarm panel lock...that way I can't leave without closing the box!

Can't count how may dikes, pagers, butt sets we've left in attics. One of my
guys even left a 6' Werner ladder in a client's closet once...they waited a
month just to see if we'd ever call...we didn't so she called us.
Embarassing. Then I stopped buying tools for my guys and that helped a
little bit - just a little...they're still idiots sometimes.