Re: Tool pouch search

Klein dikes, 4 way screwdriver, needlenose, beanies, homemade continuity
beeper, 1' of 12ga thhn solid (use for fishing), drywall saw, Klein twisty
Phillips screwdriver, small flashlight.

That's all I carry on me, the rest I carry in a canvas bag thing, which I
usually leave by the front door of the house (inside) so I don't forget to
take it when I leave :-)