Re: COMM failed status of Fire Alarm 8000 series

Hi Petem,

I can try to make the alarm panel sends an event on a regular basis
like what you mentioned but it's not feasible. What we thought of was
trigerring an relay in ON-OFF cycles periodically. This may wear the
relays out in long term as our system runs for years.

For your info, the fire alarm will just send data to my PC everytime a
state changes. For eg, if a fault occurs, the alarm will just send a
data related to that fault to my PC and that's it until the fault is
cleared or some other events occur.

Albert