Re: Using garage door safety beams

On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 14:18:26 GMT, "Russell Brill"
<russwbrill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Thanks for any help/suggestions.
>>
>> Les
>>

>Check out this product
>http://www.optexamerica.com/products/prodpage.cfm?product=wireless1000 ....
>It will work indoors & outdoors........

I saw that one and similar products but I'd really prefer an electric
eye type detector.  I don't want the chime going off while I move
around in the garage - only when something enters the garage.  And
since the door opener's safety beam is already in place it seems
logical to use it.

But, thanks for taking the time to search and to respond.  A motion or
PIR detector will be Plan B.

Les