Re: http://www.instantunlocker.com/

Most times it is actually more than 30 minutes to replace a board.

For a business :-

1. PC5020 locked, only have 5010 in the truck. (1/2 hour)
2. Go pick up board from Tri-Ed (1/2 to 1 hour)
3. Might as well have lunch. (1 hour )
5. Program new board to work according to keypad label, may or may not be up
to date. (10 minutes )
6. Hunt down the right person who has a list of access codes, and most time
people don't have a list. (15 minutes )
7. There are 4 wires connected to all 4 pgm outputs on the board and non of
them are labelled. (1 hour to figure it out )
8. You know what I mean.

Yes, for $300, the unit will definitely pay for itself on the first use, and
save a lot of frustration.