Robert L Bass wrote:
> "Jim" <alarminex@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:1161838512.951261.240440@=
f16g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

> > Don wrote:
> >> grassy ass, ameego
> >>
> >> "Jim" <alarminex@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >
> > You're welcome. When you actually get into it, if you run into any
> > problems, let me know.
> >
> > By the way, in spite of what DMW Bass says. This works just fine.
>
> Unless, of course, you mind splitting the wood on your new windows.  Wher=
e Jiminex erred is he didn't measure.  If there were more
> wood his idea would be fine.

Why don't you tell us all about the last time you worked on one of
these windows?

> > --- snip personal attack ---

<UN sinp personal attack>

Fuck you, you ignorant asshole.  Get a fucking job instead of telling
people who
actually work for a living how do things you've never done.

> Feel free to browse my website.  It contains tons of information supplied=
 by manufacturers -- just like every other online store
> selling alarms and home automation to DIYers.  You'll notice that I made =
no reference to trying to sell anything to the gentleman.
> I gave the gentleman advice based on my nearly 30 years in the industry, =
most of it owning and operating a small alarm company.

Yeah .. sure. Everyone steals information from this Newsgroup, puts it
on their web site and claims it's their idea.
I'm sure you don't remember quoting the Sentrol installation guide as
if it were your idea.

> > To anyone who's actually wired some of
> > these new windows it's quite obvious that
> > his attempeted criticism of my method is
> > steeped in ingorance of how windows are
> > built nowdays and what kind of hardware
> > is available and how to use it.
>
> Actually, I didn't criticize your method, which in many cases would be ex=
cellent.  It is the application of the method for this
> particular window design that I question.  If you take measurements of th=
e window, extrapolated from the information provided by the
> manufacturer, you will see your error.  Whether you will admit it is anot=
her matter but that is of no concern to the OP.  He only
> wants to know how to protect his home and I seriusly doubt he cares about=
 our personal dislike for ech other.

If you would have read my alternative to drilling into the bottom of
the sash YOU'D see YOUR error.

But I don't want you to be mistaken on one item. I don't actually
dislike you. I dispise you for everything that you are.
I hope you die a long lingering death. And you can't imagine how good
it is to know that you're on that quest ...... as you read this.
Are we clear on that subject now?

> > Now really ..... who has seen a recently
> > designed window, especially a tilt out, with
> > "strings" on them?
>
> I wasn't referring to tilt-in (they don't dilt out) windows in the aside =
about counter balances.  That was generic information.

> > Drilling a 1/4 inch deep hole in the front surface
> > of the sash will void the warrantee???
>
> No, but breaking off the bottom of the wood may do so.  Based on the manu=
facturer's diagram it appears there's not enough wood there
> to accomodate the magnet.  I suggest an alternate method which avoids the=
 hazard.

> > but breaking off a flange meant to be a weather
> > seal wont???????
>
> Nope.  I've done it that way countless times over many years and have nev=
er had an issue with a manufacturer yet.

Again, ..... why don't you tell us all exactly how many of these
windows you've installed contacts on and exactly how
many times a question on warrantee has come up.

>Splinter off part
> of the sash and I can guaranty the manufacturer won't help you.
>
> > He made copies of the drawings and measured
> > them with a micrometer
>
> Yep.  I printed it and measured it.  Amazing what you can do with a PC th=
ese days.  :^)

You just can't quit .... can you. You've been and will continue to be a
low down fucking liar and pompous, nasty son of
a bitch. ..... but it wont be for much longer.

Fuck off and die ..... and to borrow a line from you
.=2E.............."and hit your head on the way down".

> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert DMW Bass

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>