Re: ISC East

Everywhere Man wrote:

> He's doing great, thanks for asking. He's cutting teeth so you'll see
> more late night posts from me.

Heh...  I remember those...  I used to have to feed "gripe water" to the
wife so she'd settle down and let me take care of 'em...  :-)

> 11lbs? That's a big boy.

And gettin' bigger.  I've almost got him up to "pushing" a 5AH battery.

> Did you bring him to work yet or is the parts counter too small to hold
> a babyseat? :-)

Haven't brought him to work yet.  His Dad rarely let's him out of his
sight.  I am forced to bring pictures every few days though, or my
receptionist threatens to put the naked firemen back on her desktop.